Why is the Photosynthesis brand superior?
- We care enough to guarantee your complete satisfaction with your personal art and precious memories.
- We still offer the option to render portraits on quality, fiber-based materials and fabric canvas rather than inkjet and plastic products, so prevalent today.
- We specialize in handcrafted portraiture to Charlotte’s (most) discriminating clientele.
- We provide a complete photographic service experience: From on-site sessions, to our premieres for portrait selection and sizing, our exceptional retoucher and artists, to gorgeous custom framing…
- We create portraits on both film and digital media depending on your preference and our experience in what will ensure the finest results in each situation.
- Our convenient Photosynthesis studio operates by private appointment only, assuring every client the greatest in personal care and attention.
Ginger has received numerous awards for her photography – including winning the coveted Kodak Gallery Award on two occasions. Her images have been included in the Professional Photographer’s of America Loan Collection – a book “renowned throughout the world for setting the standard… photographic images judged to be examples of excellence.”
- Kodak Gallery Award (2)
- PPA National Loan Collection Award (3)
- PPA National Exhibit Award (6)
- PPNC Photojournalism (1st place)
- PPNC Wedding Candid (2nd place)
- PPNC Court of Honor (lost count)
With great deference to ensuring my clients’ absolute satisfaction and their wishes for privacy, I do not currently submit customer work to competitions.